Wednesday, January 31, 2007

 


Sande Ellis
The Ellis Team
RE/MAX Realty Group
Ft. Myers, FL
http://www.topagent.com/

Sande Ellis credits her success in real estate to hard work and good advice. She was impressed with a speaker who once said, "People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care." Her strong interpersonal skills and diligent efforts made her the top residential sales agent in the Fort Myers/Lee County area.

Among Sande’s many achievements and awards are being named one of the top 100 agents in the world by the National Association of Realtors, Top 100 Agents by RE/MAX International, Top 10 Agents RE/MAX of Florida, the RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award and the RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award. She has held many offices in the local Realtor Associations.

What is your personal background and how did you get into real estate?
"I had taught school and had worked as a field coordinator for the Arthritis Foundation. Then Mike, my husband, was transferred to Florida. I had always wanted to go into the real estate business. I did not know anybody or anything about Fort Myers, FL. The fact that I knew what I didn’t know turned out to be a tremendous advantage. I did not expect anyone to list or sell their home with me because they knew me. Everyday was an adventure."

What lessons did you learn from your family, friends, previous jobs, and life experiences that helped you most to succeed in your career?
"I always knew that I could do anything that I wanted."

"RE/MAX has been a keeper of the flame. Dave and Gail Liniger, Margaret Kelly, Vinnie Tracey, and others recognize and promote the entrepreneurial spirit. These are people who can move you off your seat and challenge you to do the same for others."

What do you enjoy most about the business?
"I don’t need drugs to feel high … high on the business and high on people."
" I enjoy the diversity."

Do you believe goals are important to your success?
"I love Brian Tracy and The Psychology of Achievement. I believe in setting goals. However, you must give the goal life."

What marketing advice would you give to someone at $100,000 who wants to get to $200,000 and more?
"Get the name and the face out there. Figure out something unique about your marketplace or yourself. Why would someone call you?"

Are you a Billion Dollar Agent or do you believe you will hit that level during your career?
"If you had not asked I would not have known. We will be a billion dollar agents in 2007."


Sande’s Team has a one-hour radio show that has been phenomenal to their success. This is only one of her great marketing and advertising strengths. In her interview with Steve Kantor Sande divulges a simple, inexpensive method of advertising. " I recommend sending out 100 XXXX XXXX - people love them." What’s her secret? You’ll have to buy the book
"Billion Dollar Agent – Lessons Learned" to find out this great tidbit of advise along with much more she has to share.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?