Monday, January 29, 2007

 
Mariana Cowen
The Mariana Cowen Homeselling Team
Coldwell Banker Supercity Realty
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
www.marianacowan.com

Born in Vancouver, B.C., Mariana moved to Halifax, Nova Scotia in 1985. There she started her real estate career in the fall of 1986. Mariana has been described as one of the most recognizable faces in the real estate industry. She has devoted herself to being one of the top Realtors. Mariana built her reputation on continuing education, along with introducing groundbreaking methods for marketing, and selling properties using her Homeselling Team Concept.

What is your personal background and how did you get into real estate?
"While in University, I majored in psychology and business. At age 23, I was looking toward a career that would include helping people, plus provide my family with a high-quality standard of living. After selling my own home privately, I realized that real estate was my niche."

What lessons did you learn from your family, friends, previous jobs, and life experiences that helped you most to succeed in your career?
"The greatest lesson was the gift of learning, from my grandfather who is a wise man. At a very young age, my grandfather who, at that time was the Dean of Graduates of UBC and later Chancellor of the University of Victoria, taught me appreciation and values. He also taught me about the love people possess, and how to learn from them, which is still with me today."

What do you enjoy most about the business?
"The biggest satisfaction for me, in this business, is helping clients build their dreams into reality, whether it is to maximize their investment, or put them into a new home."

Do you believe goals are important to your success?
"Yes, goals are very important to my success. I set realistic goals annually, as well as make five and ten year plans."

What single quality has made you more successful than others?
"I think that being able to delegate, and leverage myself with people, has made me more successful."

What does the average real estate agent fail to do which are among the reasons why they are average?
"They fail to follow-up, they fail to listen to what customer wants, and they fail to invest in marketing."

Are you a Billion Dollar Agent or do you believe you will hit that level during your career?
My office has sold over a billion dollars in gross sales.


Over the past 20 years Mariana has said to be very "fortunate", selling, on average, 250-300 homes per year. How does she accomplish such a feat? In her interview with Steve Kantor she shares her top methods for new client lead generation. In the newly released book "Billion Dollar Agent- Lessons Learned", Mariana also reveals how she focuses on obtaining her goals. Don’t be left behind as all the other agents read the book that unveils the secrets of the great realtors of today. Order your copy today by clicking on the order form link below.
  • CLICK HERE for order form

  • Comments: Post a Comment



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?