Thursday, January 04, 2007

 
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jim Byrnes
Alain Pinel Realtors
Menlo Park, CA
http://www.jimbyrneshomes.com/

Jim Byrnes has achieved a long list of achievements during his Real Estate career. Just in the past couple of years these include:
* One of the top 200 Realtors of 1.35 Million Realtors in the U.S.A. as sourced in the Wall Street Journal 2006
* Top 5 Realtor, 2005 & Member of Presidential Roundtable Club, 2005
* Alain Pinel Realtors #3 Ranking Agent, 2004

Jim believes his success is not measured only by sales volume, but more importantly by having successfully helped his clients navigate one of the biggest decisions of their lives. Jim understands that his success is based on hard work, trust, and communication plus a personal commitment that keeps his clients’ best interests in mind.

For how many years in the real estate business?
"I have been in the real estate business for 9 years. It is my 2nd career. "

What is your personal background and how did you get into real estate?
"Wow! It was a long, circuitous, sometimes arduous, sometimes effortless, journey to my real estate career. After almost flunking out of high school, I then worked as a draftsman for $350 per month. Going into and out of the Army, I decided that I could "do" more, I could "have" more, and most importantly I could "be" more! Fear is a great motivator!"

"I made a commitment that the second half of my life has to be lived with magical people, places and things. I did not want a job that was OK or good. I wanted a profession that I could be passionate about and would align with my core values and beliefs."

"So as a result of some positive experiences, some negative experiences, some defining moments and a lot of everyday experiences that I should have paid more attention to, I began my real estate career with passion, purpose but not much of a plan."

What lessons did you learn from your family, friends, previous jobs, and
life experiences that helped you most to succeed in your career?

"Define who you are and who you want to be and how do you want to be remembered. Then select your everyday activities and behavior with this end in mind. Be passionate and proud of who you are, what you do and most importantly how you do it. In other words, love what you do and do what you love."

"Life is not a linear journey up or down.Life is full of cycles and wondrous opportunities if we just take the time and perspective to recognize them....take action....and share these opportunities and successes with others."

"I’m not perfect, but I’m better than I used to be."

What do you enjoy most about the business?
"I enjoy helping people make their best real estate decisions and helping them create and enhance their lifestyle within affordability boundaries."

Do you believe goals are important to your success?
"Goals are your dreams combined with your passion, purpose, a defined plan, some playfulness, and a timeline.Goals are a progressive journey of constant and never ending improvement and abundance."

"Goals are an extension of your core values and beliefs.Your professional and personal goals are most successful and significant to yourself and others when they are in alignment with your higher self and when they benefit others."

"Consequently, my approach to goal setting, in business and life, is to set goals that will greatly enhance my life and the life of those around me."

"Your professional goals are the "legs" of your business."

Are you a Billion Dollar Agent or do you believe you will hit that
level during your career?

"I have sold almost $400 million in my 9 years in the real estate business. I
will reach the Billion Dollar mark within the next 9 years."


How did Jim go from being diagnosed with cancer, getting divorced and having no job to becoming a billion-dollar agent? Read his inspirational story on how he reinvented himself, took control of his life and destiny. In "Billion Dollar Agent - Lessons Learned", he reveals to Steve Kantor his Secret Weapon for new client lead generation. Believe it or not, this historical method still It still represents 50% of his business development! The book is now available in paperback, get your copy today.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?