Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 
Ron Rush
Long and Foster – The Ron Rush Team
Chantilly, VA 20152
http://www.ronrushteam.com/


Ron, the #1 agent in Virginia, provides clients with an unparalleled Real Estate sales experience. Ron’s knowledge of the Real Estate market and expertise in finance and contract negotiations enable him to close more transactions than any other agent. Ron’s commitment to excellence and tireless effort on the client’s behalf makes him a driving force in today’s face-paced Real Estate industry.

Called the "Hot-Handed Realtor" by the Washington Post, Ron oversees each transaction from beginning to end with a unique style and flare that makes him #1.
* Ranked #5 Nationally (Realtor Magazine 2003)
* Licensed Realtor – 39 years
* Over $1.5Billion in lifetime sales with over 6000 closed transactions.
* Long & Foster’s #1 VA Agent and Top Producer for 13 years.
* $296 Million sold in 2005 with 526 closed transactions

What is your personal background and how did you get into real estate?
"I entered the U.S. Air Force in 1962. While stationed in Dayton, Ohio, a local broker asked me to get a Real Estate license. As a result, I sold Real Estate part-time. "

"I came to the Washington D.C. area in 1971 and continued to sell Real Estate part-time in Virginia. In 1981 I retired from the Air Force and became full-time in Real Estate."

What lessons did you learn from your family, friends, previous jobs, and life experiences that helped you most to succeed in your career?
"The Air Force gave me my biggest strength which is organization. I was a branch chief in the Air Force, with that I learned delegation and organizational skills which allowed me to insure each staff member was capable of doing several jobs."

What do you enjoy most about the business?
"My desire to win is what I enjoy most about this business."

What single quality has made you more successful than others?
" I posses an innate desire to succeed. When I was a child my Mother said I was always interested in making money. When I was 5-6 years old I rode my bike to the store for my Mom. I would ask friends and neighbors if they wanted something from the store and would charge 5 cents to pick up groceries for them."

What marketing advice would you give to someone at $100,000 who wants to get to $200,000 and more?
Get an assistant immediately. Don’t put this off because you don’t have the budget. If necessary, borrow the money to afford an assistant who will support and emulate your values and work ethic. Your business will expand rapidly.

Ron is a great motivator and has lots of great advise which he shares in his full interview with Steve Kantor in "Billion Dollar Agent – Lessons Learned". Ron shares his top marketing methods which have helped bring his team to the top. He also reveals what he considers to be the top mistakes which he warns other agents about making in their quest to the top.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?