Thursday, November 30, 2006

 
Jeff Thompson
Real Estate Help Team - Century 21
Santa Rosa, CA
http://realestatehelpteam.com/

"In 2005, I ranked #5 in Northern California for Century 21 in Adjusted Gross Commission. My wife Nancy works with me in the business. I have 3 kids, Brian 18, Kate 16, and Katy 8. I play competitive Tennis and my hobby is technology."

How many years have you been in the real estate business?
"I have been a real estate agent for 4.5 years now. Before real estate, I was co-founder & CEO of a software company that employed over 125 people. We sold the company to what is now WebMD in 2000. "

What lessons did you learn from your family, friends, previous jobs, and life experiences that helped you most to succeed in your career?
"I learned from my parents to be a self-starter and entrepreneur. My parents were self-employed for as long as I can remember. When I was six or seven years old, my parents used to put Zig Ziglar’s motivational tapes in the hallway outside my brother’s and my rooms as we slept. I guess you could say I have been programmed to succeed."

What do you enjoy most about the business?
"I enjoy the back-end of the business, the marketing side, and lead generation. I also enjoy the overall management of the business."

What single quality has made you more successful than others?
" Two things, One is my entrepreneurial spirit. The other is a passion for technology. I quickly embrace and seek to use technology to its fullest extent."

Are you a Billion Dollar Agent?
"I aspire to be A Billion Dollar Agent. "


Jeff remains competitive in the real estate business by adopting technologies that improve effciencies and reduce costs. He uses new technology everyday and has become a master of google pay-per-click in his marketing campains. To read his full interview with Steve Kantor and find out more about the software product he created and sells, read "Billion Dollar Agent – Lessons Learned" which is due out soon in paperback.

Comments:
Hi,

Nice blog....I have tried encapsulating my learnings from Top Management Gurus like : Zig Ziglar, Martin Lindstrom, Jack Canfield, Philip Kotler etc. in my blog : http://management-gurus.blogspot.com/

I am sure you wud like it
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?