Wednesday, November 29, 2006

 



Jeff Scislow
RE/MAX Results - The Scislow Group
Apple Valley, MN
http://www.scislow.com/


Jeff Scislow, CRS is a seven-time top RE/MAX Associate for Minnesota and a RE/MAX Hall of Fame and Lifetime Achievement award-recipient. In 2004 he became one of the first 35 RE/MAX associates in the world to receive the elite Circle of Legends award; one of the requirements being $10 million in earned commissions. Jeff has sold over 2300 homes during his 20-year career and has ranked in the RE/MAX Top 100 worldwide in 17 different years. As an individual agent (without a "team" of sales agents) Jeff has closed over 200 transactions with a volume of nearly $50 million this year (through August 2006).


What lessons did you learn from your family, friends, previous jobs, and life experiences that helped you most to succeed in your career?
"In addition to learning lessons from some of the success stories noted above, I also learned lessons from my failures. I learned that when I try to take the easy road or fail my responsibilities there will be consequences. When I hear those two profound words spoken so often (on television) by Donald Trump, "You’re Fired!", I recall the two times in my own life when I was fired. "

"In my life I have developed the confidence that "I can do anything I put my mind to. " I believe that was instilled in me by my parents at a young age. I was very inquisitive too always wanting to understand the "cause and effect" relationship. I learned that hard work and a well thought out plan would bring results – every time. "

What do you enjoy most about the business?
"I enjoy helping others reach their goals. This is one facet of the business that has always kept me going and has motivated me over the years. "

"There is something else I really enjoy about the business. I appreciate the fact that this business allows for creativity. I love the challenge of coming up with new ways of doing things."

Do you believe goals are important to your success?
"Yes, I think goals are very important. No goals, no (significant) results. Set goals and you can move mountains! "

Are you A Billion-Dollar Agent or do you believe you will hit that level during your career?
"I am already well on my way to one billion based on "one-sale-at-a-time-type-selling". With my new way of selling volume to investors nationally, I believe I will hit the billion-dollar mark in just a few short years!"


Jeff opens up to Steve Kantor in "Billion Dollar Agent – Lessons Learned" where he has so much to share that you will want to read it again and again. Jeff gos in-depth sharing his views on fundamental truths as it relates to business and life. He shares his secrets of the "Three E’s" and lays out his "Foundation for Success". Jeff's Lessons are of value to anyone interested in adding value to their lives and careers.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?