Saturday, November 11, 2006

 


Jay Kinder
Coldwell Banker Crossroads
Lawton, Oklahoma
www.jaykinder.com




"I was literally born into real estate. My father, John Kinder, got into real estate in 1977, the same year I was born, and I have been surrounded by it and loving it every second since. I grew up in Lawton and quickly became passionate about helping the community develop and grow.Real estate is what I do. I am hooked on constantly gaining more knowledge about the industry so that I can best help my clients. "

What is your personal background and how did you get into real estate?
"My Dad was in the business and I was mowing yards. Rather than going to college he sent me to places to go to learn for real estate. My Dad supported me and threw me a few bones for business to keep me alive. After one year in the business I was on my own."

What do you enjoy most about the business?
"People. I love people. I love the people on the team and people we help. It is awesome to be around an energetic passionate group of people every day. It makes you look forward to coming to work."

What lessons did you learn from your family, friends, previous jobs, and life experiences that helped you most to succeed in your career?
"Early on, the harder you work the more money you make. My Dad was always working, he made it to baseball games but he put in the hours. We had nice things growing up and I naturally associated hard work with success."

Do you believe goals are important to your success?
"Absolutely, every year I wrote down my goals and plan my goals. The one-year I did not do it, my business was soft that year."

Are you A Billion-Dollar Agent or do you believe you will hit that level during your career?
"My career total is about $200 million and I am 28 years old. My company vision is 10,500 raving clients and 1 billion in real estate sold by January 1st, 2014. We are on track to accomplish that goal."

To read Jay's full interview and his advice to other agents including his unique marketing tips, read "Billion Dollar Agent – Lessons Learned" You can follow the links to Steve Kantor's Bookstore to find the book.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?