Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 

Gregg Neuman
Neuman & Neuman Real Estate Inc.
San Diego, CA
http://www.sellsandiego.com/home.asp



In real estate since 1981, Gregg and Debbie both have developed strong skills, which complement each other. While Debbie oversees the office staff, listings, and advertising, Gregg handles the finances and sets goals.

Gregg and Debbie are 20-time Pinnacle Award winners, two for each year they have been with the company. The award is given to Prudential's top ten agents in the United States. The Neumans have been #1 in the USA 4 out of the last 5 years and #1 in San Diego County 5 out of the last 6 years.

What is your background and how did you get into real estate?
"I started when I was 35 years old. I was a bartender for about 15 years. Being a bartender helped me to learn to talk to all types of people at all stages of life - attorneys and truck drivers. I wanted to get into something that paid more money. I wanted to increase my income."

What about your background, lessons from your family, friends, and previous jobs helped you succeed in your career?
"I was raised with a Midwest work ethic. I am not afraid to put in hours and time. "

What do you enjoy most about the business?
"Doing the deal. The deal itself is the best part of business. I like to get a seller and buyer to compromise. In the middle of a deal, I say to myself that we do not have problems; we have challenges. Less than 1% of agents perceive problems as a challenge; they focus on the problem. "

Do you set written goals for your business and life?
"Yes, I am a great believer in goal setting. Without goals you just have dreams. If you set it down, it is a map to your dream. They become manageable bites. I look at my goals once a week."

What single quality has made you more successful than others?
"Tenacity"

What one thing would you tell a beginning agent to pursue to achieve success?
"Agents should expose themselves to people who are more successful. It was useful to meet people who did far more volume."

If you could go back and do things differently, what would you have done at $100,000 that would have speeded the growth of your business?
"I would have hired an assistant sooner. I waited too long to get an assistant. I was bogged down in doing paperwork and doing things that were not dollar productive. "



"Billion Dollar Agent – Lessons Learned" reveals more insight into how Gregg has grown his business to become a phenomenal success. Gregg's full interview gives agents real ideas on marketing and nitche markets. This interview is a "Must Read" for those interested in building their Real Estate business. Buy your e-book copy today to read Gregg's full interview.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?