Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 

Phyllis Harb
Dickson Podley Realtors
La Canada Real Estate
http://www.realtorharb.com/
La Canada, CA

Phyllis has achieved Platinum Designation, the highest ranking RE/MAX offers its agents and reserved for a select group based on their closed sales. She is a Department of Real Estate Course Instructor which means she is certified to teach mandatory continuing education courses to Real Estate professionals.

ENTERING REAL ESTATE
“I was in mortgage banking for 10-15 years. In the late 1980’s, the banks were being merged out of existence and jobs were disappearing. My Mom was a Realtor and introduced me to the business. It seemed like a good fit and a way to use the skills I had learned while in mortgage banking.”

LESSONS LEARNED
“The Golden Rule is very important in real estate… to both clients and other agents.”

ENJOYMENT
“I enjoy problem solving. You have a sense of accomplishment to solve a problem. It is great to see the look on a buyer’s face when they find the perfect home and even better to be invited to their home year after year.”

GOALS
“I want to be successful, make enough money and enjoy my life and career.”

INNOVATIVE ACTIVITIES
“I just started to take clients out for lunch or dinner. There is a cluster of them that make up 40% of my referred business. When someone sends a referral, I send a thank you with a gift certificate (movies/Sees Candy) and Thank You note. After closing, I follow up with a bottle of Dom Perignon.”

WHY AGENTS FAIL
“They fail to be there. If someone emails you, respond quickly. If someone asks a question and you do not know the answer, find the answer. It is important to wake up in the morning and go to work. Do not start your day at 10am or 11am. The most successful get to work early and start either planning or returning calls.”

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?