Tuesday, September 12, 2006

 
Paul Biciocchi
Forum Properties, Inc.
Potomac, MD

LIFE LESSON
“Plan your work and work your plan. It is important to have a strategy of
where to go and how to get there.”

ENJOY YOUR JOB
“I enjoy the aspect of helping people make decisions that affect their family and their future. It is not just a sales transaction. “

OPEN HOUSES
“When I meet and greet someone, I ask whether they came from my sign or the ad in the paper. If they read the ad in the paper, it tells me they took the time to sit down and circle what they want to see. That is whom I want to stick with.”

CUSTOMER CONTACT
“I send desk calendars out annually. I do a quarterly newsletter to my client base.”

IMPORTANT QUALITIES
“Honesty and Service”

BEING A SALESPERSON
“I think to be a good salesperson you should listen twice as much as they talk.”

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?