Friday, September 22, 2006

 

Jane Fairweather
The Fairweather Collection
http://www.janefairweather.com/
Bethesda, MD

A 22-year veteran of the business, Jane Fairweather is a staple in the Maryland Real Estate business. Together with her team of highly specialized assistants and buyer agents, Jane sells an average of 160-190 homes per year. She has been named the # 1 Coldwell Banker agent in the Washington Metropolitan Area for the last 6 years.

LIFE LESSONS
“Marketing is the key. Instinctively, if they don’t know who you are why would they call you?”

BUSINESS PLAN
“I write a huge business plan every year. It’s probably six chapters and 90 pages. A lot of people set goals on production. I believe we also need to set goals on customer service, community outreach and community service, public relations, marketing, future business development, wealth development, and planning for retirement, etc.”

TELEMARKETING
“I have two telemarketing companies that do cold calling for me and give me warm leads. I then prospect those leads.”

MARKETPLACE DISTINCTION
“My sign is the least expensive, singularly the most distinctive in the marketplace. The best thing I have done is to create a distinctive and memorable sign. My sign is recognizable from a mile away. It’s easy to remember and gives my brand a powerful advantage in the market place.”

SUCCESSES
“We do an annual report that is a detailed market analysis of all the sales of the previous 12 months. This report goes to every neighborhood in our zip codes. I want my image to be that I am knowledgeable and that I am the go-to person for good information.”

RESOURCES
The e-Myth by Michael E. Gerber
Raving Fans by Ken Blanchard
Selling the Invisible by Harry Beckwith
Visionary Business by Marc Allen
Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
Customers For Life by Carl Sewell
Bringing Out the Best in Others by Thomas K. Connellan
The Guerrilla Marketing Handbook by Jay Levinson & Seth Godin
The 22 Immaculate Laws of B

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?